Information Security Officer
Enterprise Technology Risk
Enterprise Cyber Security
Cyber Security, Technology Risk Management, Cyber Security Program Management
My client, a leading insurance company, is looking to hire a BISO (Business Information Security Officer) to enable cyber security risk reduction by working collaboratively with business partners, at all levels, and Enterprise Cyber Security (ECS) Programs to identify, prioritize and mitigate cyber-security risks
Successful BISOs (Business Information Security Officer) will:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the lines of businesses they support within a defined coverage model, adding value as an extended member of each line of business's leadership team
- Understand strategic goals and embed cyber risk management into the culture of the line of business, acting as both a feedback loop across ECS, ETX and the enterprise.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to ECS Programs to enable to successful implementation of cyber security controls, and is responsible for ensuring the success of each program and their success key performance indicators (KPIs) and objective and key results (OKRs).
- Creates opportunities for information sharing, in line with core business acumen competency goals for the department and the company as a whole.
Ideal candidates will:
- 7 years in Cyber Security, Technology Risk Management, Cyber Security Program Management or a related field
- Experience with all aspects of cyber-security risk including - identification, analysis, quantification, and remediation strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in guiding, and influencing sound cyber risk and security remediation strategies aligned with core business objectives and risk appetite
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Experience or knowledge in life insurance and/or financial services products and services
If you are interested & available, please apply to this role now!