Big Data Architect | Senior Manager | Financial Services
My client is a Large Management Consulting Firm based in London and they are on the market looking for a Big Data Architect to join their Data and Digital Services Team in advising Financial Services Clients with a number of Digital Transformation Projects.
- Design, develop and implement solutions to create, coordinate and deploy data and analytic solutions.
- Collaborate with solution design and business requirements teams to identify data requirements and influence project artefacts.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in modern data and analytics, big data and associated technologies, cloud platforms, data quality, governance and architecture.
- Provide technical guidance as an SME across multiple clients and engagements
- Lead technology consulting engagements, solutions workshops and due diligence.
Skills needed for this role:
- Experience on Enterprise Data Warehouse integration and developing modern data platform solutions, data governance, architecture frameworks and processes.
- Hands on experience in Big Data technologies and the Apache ecosystem.
- Experience building end to end data pipelines using on-premise or cloud-based data platforms.
- Proven track record in either consulting in a date/information modelling environment in a Big 4
- Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data or analytics projects.
- Practical experience in Big Data use cases and leveraging multiple data sources
- Experience of working on Data Modelling, ETL, and Data Pipeline projects.
To apply you must have the right to work and currently live in the United Kingdom as the client unfortunately cannot sponsor candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to progress their career - develop technical skills and industry knowledge. This business will stand out on any CV!