** Business Intelligence Business Analyst - Insurance - 6 month Contract INSIDE IR35 **
A leading global London Market Insurer are seeking to hire an experienced Business Intelligence Business Analyst to come in and be a part of a highly important project focused around looking at identifying & capturing requirements for BI systems & processes that deliver value to the business as this is a key requirement for the business Stakeholders.
You will have the opportunity to delivery these functional specifications along with taking ownership of the design and models for the support across this large delivery project. In addition, you will have the chance to look at these high-level visions across the project into a PID and flow this into the project requirements. This will be done from an Agile perspective working on these experienced BI systems and processes to drive good outcomes to meet the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will have strong Business Intelligence Business Analysis with experience of working closely with stakeholders across projects focused across MI and BI reporting. You will need to have good knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack along with strong Cloud exposure on either AWS, Azure or GCP. In addition snowflake, SQLDW, Redshift or Big Query is ideal. You would also need exposure to Big Data Platforms such as Hadoop, Spark or Data Bricks and will be from an Agile methodology.
- MUST have strong Business intelligence Business Analyst experience - BI or MI
- Hadoop or variants such as Cloudera, Spark, or Data Bricks
- Agile Experience - Strong Data product owner experience
- Good exposure to cloud (AWS, Azure or Google) based data platforms (such as Snowflake, SQLDW, Redshift or Big Query
- STRONG STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Strong Microsoft BI stack