Oliver James is looking for a BI Analyst Azure for different roles, with strong capabilities.
We introduce talented people to great organizations so that both may grow and benefit from each others experiences, helping to fulfil their potential. As such, you can come to expect a consistently high level of service and delivery, placing up to C-suite talent in permanent and contract positions, as well as project-based consultancy and temp solutions worldwide from our 12 global locations.
Your key responsibilities:
For the development, upkeep, and support of BI solutions in Microsoft Azure environment. You will be in charge of converting business needs into practical solutions. These BI solutions include the Data warehouse data storage Data Vault 2.0, Power BI dashboards, and Azure Synapse Analytic for big data processing.
- Translation of the business requirements into detailed functional specifications;
- Development of the logical data model
- Inventory of measures/indicators and KPIs, Data sources
- Creation of complex reports and dashboards
- Inventory of Reports and Dashboards to build the Requirements matrix;
- Consolidation, challenge and rationalization of the business demand based on the inventories collected;
- Collaboration with the IT, architecture departments
Skills and competences:
- Proven experience as a Data Business analyst/ Business intelligence/ functional analyst (minimum 3 years)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Proven experience using Microsoft Power BI
- Knowledge of Data vault modelling
- Knowledge of Azure cloud solutions
- Fluent in French with good knowledge in English
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality
- You are curious and pragmatic
Hybrid : 2 days at Office