*9 months mat leave cover contract, relevant experience required: candidate with Business Finance experience, FP&A / BP&A / Business Finance / Management Accounting *
* Working closely with the business to provide business finance support with regular contact with senior management.
* Facilitate and support the day to day and strategic management of Global Banking through the preparation, analysis and distribution of value added, timely, and commercial analysis.
* Responsibility for working with the businesses to set AOP and Strategic targets and hold the business to account for the actions set out in these plans.
* Review, manage and deliver Global Banking Asia management information deliverables for monthly reporting, forecast cycles and ad hoc requests.
* Provide client profitability analysis for business and finance management on regular/ad hoc basis
* Provide ad hoc support and assistance on revenue and balance sheet reporting and analysis to the other members of the GB finance team.
* Facilitate and assist the Global Banking business through the preparation, analysis and distribution of financial reports and analysis.
* Work with the offshore team on a day to day basis to ensure deliverables are produced on time and are to the highest standard.
* Drive efficiencies in production of MI reporting and streamline processes and standardise where possible.
* Participate in and provide financial input into the Business Reviews.
* Support the development and implementation of various improvement initiatives, and drive efficiencies in MI reporting where possible.
* Drive reporting changes to provide more value added, including the adoption of visualisation tools
Qualifications / Requirements
* Strong financial services knowledge and relevant working experience.
* A good understanding of the Global Banking business and its products would be an advantage
* Proven track record of successful business partnering
* Previous experience of working with offshore teams to coordinate the compilation of data would be an advantage.
* Agile, change mindset, dynamic and curious approach to work
* Exceptional drive and commitment, ability to work and thrive in a fast changing and results driven environment
* An inquisitive mind who is not afraid to challenge the status quo, continuously look at ways to improve processes and reduce duplications
* Accountancy, Finance or Economics qualifications preferred
* Strong technical and commercial understanding of what drives the numbers
* Commercially minded and customer focused
* Proven leadership and relationship management skills in dealing with all levels as well as the confidence to interact with senior management
* Strong influencing, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities
* Proven ability in handling competing priorities