This role is within the IBOR Transitions Operations Team to support the Middle office trade support function known as the Trade & Position Management team (TPM) in Hong Kong. The role of the IBOR Ops TPM Business Analyst is to support the Product Sales and Trading teams across Global Markets to ensure smooth IBOR transition with the trade capture and restructuring of the physical IBOR trades to RFR's. This includes the trade booking support, trade compression support, leveraging various in house tools as well as the related validation and controls.
IBOR TPM Business Analyst will require:
* Previous experience supporting a fast paced Front Office environment
* Relevant product knowledge; Loan market or Fixed Income products
* An awareness of situations that give rise to risk; both financial and non-financial, and how to manage them
* A desire to continually improve processes and provide excellent service to their stakeholders
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work within a team The Business supported may change in line with future restructuring either operationally or business driven.
This role requires pro-active engagement with internal and external, where applicable, stakeholders, both regionally and globally, strong communication skills, plus the ability to independently identify efficiency / STP opportunities. It also requires the individual to have an awareness of the Industry/Regulatory improvements within the Derivatives market, and how that may impact the day-to-day processes.
A strong risk focus and maintaining a robust control environment is essential.
* Creating and leveraging strong working relationships, front to back, regionally and globally, to optimize processes and improve levels of STP, including development of Best Practices with Front Office where appropriate;
* Drive the identification and progression of continuous improvement initiatives to improve processes, working with line management and Change Management and Technology;
* Ability to identify risks and issues and escalate appropriately
Back to job search
7 Tage her