Department : Traded Risk Management
Reporting to the team head, the candidates will primarily focus on the risk analysis role covering the following main responsibilities:
* Analyze daily risk exposures changes timely and ensure accuracy.
* Perform timely traded risk limit monitoring (market risk or counterparty credit risk) and excess reporting and escalation.
* Ensure risk exposures and regulatory risk measurements are accurately calculated and properly validated.
* Conduct risk exposure and regulatory risk measurement analysis and perform ad hoc analysis to assist senior management to make risk decision.
* Effective maintenance of traded risk systems and models parameters.
* Develop and implement new reports to improve risk visibility.
* Provide guidance to offshore team that is supporting the HK team on risk reporting and other processes.
* Engage with internal and external auditors to satisfy questions and requests as part of formal and informal reviews.
* Ensure that Front Office follows procedures specified by Group and business management, compliance, external regulatory guidelines and industry best practice.
* Participate in projects which may be risk driven or other projects driven by front office.
* University graduate in Finance, Account, or other Risk Management related disciplines or quantitative subject
* Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in market risk management or control field.
* Ability to code for automating ad hoc reporting tasks.
* Knowledge in market risk measures.
* Attention to details and good time management skills
* Team player with good communication skills
* Strong proficiency in written and spoken English