IBOR Business Analyst will require:
* Previous experience supporting a fast paced Front Office environment
* Relevant product knowledge; Loan market or Fixed Income products
* An awareness of situations that give rise to risk; both financial and non-financial, and how to manage them
* A desire to continually improve processes and provide excellent service to their stakeholders
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work within a team The Business supported may change in line with future restructuring either operationally or business driven.
This role requires pro-active engagement with internal and external, where applicable, stakeholders, both regionally and globally, strong communication skills, plus the ability to independently identify efficiency / STP opportunities. It also requires the individual to have an awareness of the Industry/Regulatory improvements within the Derivatives market, and how that may impact the day-to-day processes.
A strong risk focus and maintaining a robust control environment is essential.
* Creating and leveraging strong working relationships, front to back, regionally and globally, to optimize processes and improve levels of STP, including development of Best Practices with Front Office where appropriate;
* Drive the identification and progression of continuous improvement initiatives to improve processes, working with line management and Change Management and Technology;
* Ability to identify risks and issues and escalate appropriately;
* Work within the Operational capabilities framework and HSBC values.
* Provide excellent client service both internally and externally.
* Excellent Product knowledge is required
* Understanding of front to back business - particular emphasis on trade capture into PTS
* Having the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and the ability to problem solve
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on attention to detail and ability to prioritise appropriately, work under pressure and unsupervised.
* Prior and current understanding and experience of regulatory initatives and programmes of change
* Control focussed with strong awareness of Operational risk, supporting the front to back office.
* Strong focus on root cause analysis with the aim of driving process improvement.
Having the knowledge about the IBOR will be preferred.
* Having the experience within Rates Derivatives Operational side will be preferred.