Title - Manager, RC Advisory Support
* Responsible for monitoring and advising regulatory/compliance matters that may have
an impact on the respective lines of businesses and global functions
* Require strong partnership with their respective onshore business and functional
teams, interface with both Risk and Compliance teams and has responsibility to assist
onshore RC team to provide policy advice related to business products, services and
clients in Hong Kong and ASP.
* Support and coordinate with respective onshore RC teams to ensure compliance with
all relevant external regulatory requirements and internal codes and policies and good
market practice, while ensuring Global Standards.
* Provide timely and reliable regulatory advice to assist onshore business and functional
RC teams to effectively manage regulatory risk.
* Manage multiple enquiries from different departments at any one time, and ability to
deliver under considerable deadline pressure.
* Extract MIs and coordinate with the stakeholders to prepare regular reporting.
* Support onshore RC with Risk & Control Assessment, Issue and Action Management,
Control and Monitoring testing.
* Review with the stakeholders on inconsistent input or overdue issues
* Respond to queries from regional and global teams regarding risks and issues.
* Stay at the forefront of regulatory changes to ensure proactive communication with
* Handling of licensing and administrative enquiries and validation.
* Develop jointly with onshore RC team on the compliance projects, as well as the
respective implementation control.