Azure Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) - Germany (Remote) - Up To €100,000
Are you an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer? Are you looking to join a business that is truly passionate about Technology? Then read further on!
As the Azure Cloud Engineer, you would be part of a team that is responsible for the Azure Cloud Integrations and the overall build of the Infrastructure. As the Azure Cloud Engineer, you would be working on Automation on Azure whilst further developing Azure related policies. As the Azure Cloud Engineer, you would also be responsible for network configuration on Azure.
As the Azure Cloud Engineer, you would be joining a highly collaborate Software Solutions Provider that has been successful across Germany (and in 2 further European regions) for the past 20 years. You would be joining a true technical partner for major organisations within the Financial, Industrial Automation, Legal, and Governmental sectors. The organisation have been undergoing a period of hyper growth and looking to increase their headcount by over 25% by the end of 2022, so far they are ahead of their growth plan.
As the Azure Cloud Engineer, you would have the following Skills/Experiences:
- Extensive experience with Azure cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience with Kubernetes Containerization.
- Expertise with Terraform Automation.
- Excellent German and English skills are a must.
- A true team player working within an Agile environment.
As the Azure Cloud Engineer, you would have the following Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to €100,000 + benefits.
- Fully remote working agreement (also remote after Covid times)
- Extremely flexible working options (no core hours).
- individual progression opportunities.
- Multiple socialising/networking events throughout the year.
Does this Azure Cloud Engineer role sound of interest? Feel free to reach out to Abdallah.email@example.com for more information.