Financial Statement Audit, with perks! - Capped busy season hours, weekly early finishes, company equity from Manager level. Our client has excellent employee retention rates because the above aren't just words, they are promises.
Join a firm who value you, your skillset & who will offer you the opportunity to reach any level you want. You want to be a Partner some day? My client will help you get there.
- Supervise and oversee audit staff coordinating day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
- Prepare Audit Methodology, Schedule audits, select staff and assign workloads
- Provide training, direction and supervision to staff and senior accountants
- Assess staff performance and provide appropriate feedback
- Networking, referring BD leads to BD Partners & assist with budgeting and pricing
- Detailed review of audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries
- Communicate with Partner on work status and client issues that arise & manage multiple client relationships
- Identify key audit risk areas, design overall Audit approach and provide potential conclusions to Partners and Quality Control
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Masters preferred)
- 4 years auditing experience in public accounting firm (inc. 2 years of supervisory experience)
- CPA required
- Must be able to supervise staff at all levels on different engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills