For a client in the financial sector, Oliver James is looking for an Atlassian Application specialist. The client is in the process of defining and establishing Continuous Delivery practices and techniques. This to make the practices and techniques available throughout the organization.
Do you know all the ins and outs of agile tooling and processes and can you, as an application specialist, also take care of the functional management and functional administration of Jira and Confluence?
- You analyse customer wishes and pick up user stories for implementation
- You implement the software that is then made possible in the Software Factory and the Agile tooling
- You are responsible for building the integrations and interfaces
- You can estimate the risk of changes in their software on the already existing tooling
- You provide professional support to the end users
- Bachelor or Master preferably within Information Technology
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence) and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in performing IT audits.
- Work experience in a Scrum environment
- Able to communicate with both business and technically focused colleagues
- Affinity with working in a financial organization
Are you that proactive application specialist? Respond, call or email me for more information!
You can do this on +31 20 808 1759 or email@example.com