An exciting role has just become available with one of leading consulting firms globally. My client is renowned Management consulting firm that provides multidisciplinary services from assurance to advisory, with a strong focus on HRIS and wider ERP proposition.
We are looking for Associate Director to help our client to lead their team's performance and manage their client to ensure the highest quality of the service is provided.
We are looking for a an experienced consultants to support a portfolio of projects with a variety of clients. You will be involved both in greenfield and brown field implementation projects as well enhancement work for both local and international clients/MNCs.
For less experienced candidate position of Manager will be available.
- Valid Workday HCM certification in a MUST.
- Most recent consulting experience.
- Strong communication skills, maturity and confidence in f2f meetings.
- Current or recent experience in management consulting firm.
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday HCM preferred.
- Confidence, creativity and a strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as a Manager.
- Participate in Workday HCM projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications.
- Support the client through review and mapping of Workday business processes, validating process design, configuration and testing in Workday.
- Advise on technical integration of the Workday application with 3rd party applications such as payroll, benefits and finance systems from a functional perspective.
- Work with onshore, offshore and near-shore resources effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client.
- Develop appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of firm as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities.