We have a challenging opportunity available for an ambitious professional working in our Retail & Services Team. The team focuses on Wholesale Banking clients predominantly based in the Netherlands with activities in a variety of sub-sectors such as food retail, non-food retail, wholesale companies, audit companies and other service companies.
- Depending on experience, lead or provide support towards structuring and execution of new transactions;
- Prepare and write credit applications;
- Perform financial analyses (including financial modelling) as well as company and sector related research;
- Advise on economic capital, risk weighted assets, transaction economics (Green Light process);
- Review client files and prepare credit ratings;
- Draft and negotiate loan documentation in consultation with Legal and Risk Management;
- Developing a day to day working relationship with the Corporate Sector Lending colleagues, the International network, Client Coverage, Risk Management and other stakeholders;
- Actively contribute to wide projects within Global Lending, Risk Management, Innovation or Legal;
- Maintain data quality and ensure adherence to all applicable lending policies.
Who we are looking for?
- We are looking for an ambitious professional with a university degree
- MUST HAVE: excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Approximately 4-9 years of work experience in the financial sector preferably within a lending, coverage or credit risk related environment.
- Excellent project management skills, analytical skills (preferably including financial modelling skills) with an eye for detail and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Key attributes required are: strong team player, solution orientated, pro-active