Associate - Investment Fund Services
An exciting opportunity within a multinational Investment Fund company based here in the Dublin Market.
This new position will join the Central Team and will get company-wide exposure and the development of the role does include scope for growth and progression. This role will be assisting the seniors on the team and will report directly to the senior Manager on the team.
This isn't just a good job opportunity but a great career opportunity.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the completion of the VAT reporting for the investment fund and the ManCo.
- The review of financial statements for the investment funds.
- Responsible for the review of the NAV valuations that have been prepared by the Fund Administrator.
- Ad hoc responsibilities in relation to the governance and compliance of the investment funds and ManCo.
Some Key Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in the funds / investment management / management company.
- Knowledge of the financial reporting standards.
- Previous experience with financial statements for production/review for the investment funds.
- ACCA, CFA, ACA, or equivalent is preferable.
- The ability to identify process improvements and the ability to deliver on those improvements.
- Previous knowledge of VAT Reporting and experience with the revenue ROS system is preferred but not required.