Currently recruiting for a Assistant Syndicate Accountant based in London. The role will require closely working with the Senior Syndicate Accountant playing a key role in the syndicate reporting process.
- Posting monthly close journals and items, and analysis of reserving number in Phinsys (Data warehouse)
- Preparing of key monthly syndicate reconciliations
- Preparation of the syndicate and corporate names monthly reporting packs
- Population of quarterly and annual Lloyds returns (QMA & QSR etc.)
- Preparation of quarterly group reports and annual accounts
- 1-2 years experience in Syndicate Accounting
- Partly qualified accountant. Working towards a professional accounting qualification
- An attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to meet deadline
- Comfortable working as an individual and within a team
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.