For a major player in the Consulting market, we are looking for an Architect infrastructure with a proven track in Office 365, Citrix, and VPN.
The company provides an engaging environment with great flexibility and independence. the company allows the employees to work as they wish, in a totally independent way. This company allows also to work mainly from home to enjoy a great work-life balance.
Furthermore, varied projects and missions are an integral part of the company. That will allow you to become versatile and expert in your area.
Finally, if you are willing to unleash your full potential in a dynamic and well-known company, do not hesitate to apply!
Architect Infrastructure - The job:
- You will shape solution architectures around modern workplace solutions
- You will translate business requirements into a high-level design and project implementation approach
- You will oversee working out a detailed architecture in which the different infrastructure technologies can work together
- You will ensure designs adhere to architectural road-maps and the digital workplace strategy
- You will assist with the development and implementation of workplace design standards related to modern workplace solutions
Architect Infrastructure - Your profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT architecture or an equivalent diploma by experience
- You have at least 2 years of experience in IT architecture
- You speak English and one of the national languages (FR/NL)
- You can communicate and structure ideas and abstract thinking
- You are a team player
- You can communicate easily
- You are flexible and you're happy having variable working hours or different workplaces
- you wish to continuously optimise your professional knowledge and apply it daily in the following areas: Office 365, Citrix, VPN
Architect Infrastructure - The package:
You will join a great work environment
You will enjoy a great work-life balance
You will have the chance to be a part of a well-known and successful company
Enjoy an annual gross salary up to 80 K (depending on your profile)
- Group insurance
- 32 days of holiday
- Fuel car
- Smart phone