- Enable the organization's new way of working through leading change management alongside with a team of Agile coaches and project teams in adopting the Agile mindset, principles and practices in delivery of digital and innovation initiatives and projects
- Demonstrate business value and impact in country teams through adopting the Agile Ways of Working.
- Drive and support country teams as Business Transformation expert with knowledge in Agile methodologies, to help everyone from local sponsors to delivery teams adopt, adapt and scale Agile on the ground
- Provide continuous feedback on the Agile operating model and practices from both prior experience and observations from ongoing implementation and coaching experience
- Work alongside steering committee, senior management, and LOB at Regional level and Country level in supporting change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Identify and raise challenges and obstacles, from both process and people side of change perspectives, and collaborate with team members and/or the team head to resolve them
- Drive adoption using change management practices and activities with ongoing maturity assessment for continuous improvement
- Support to increase the internal capability and build Agile community for scalability and sustainability
- Great presentation skills and fluency in English and Mandarin, both in speaking and writing
- Solid experience and understanding on Agile Methodologies
- Ability to influence and drive results with stakeholders
- Great empathic listening skills, acting as a coach or mentor
- Be able to communicate effectively and persuasively with senior stakeholders and team members
- Be able to articulate thoughts, ideas or issues clearly
- Broad range of experiences transforming large enterprises, scaling agile in large, complex organizations and that carries specific experience in digital technologies and processes at scale.