A top MNC insurance business is looking for a senior, qualified actuary to join one of their internal projects team to consult internally (regionally and locally) on a variety of traditional and non-traditional actuarial areas.
The role will be looking after (but not defined too);
- Evaluating M&A financials and valuation - performing due diligence and valuation, identifying transaction risks, review the work of external M&A consultants and develop cash flow projections for each business case
- Consult the emerging markets and new markets on actuarial areas - executing actuarial projects, advise on best practice, liaise regularly with senior stakeholders across the region.
- Work on regional special projects - defining the roles and responsibilities of local, regional and group functions.
- Work on strategically important group projects as assigned.
They are looking for;
- Qualified actuary
- 10+ yrs experience in the APAC market
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Technically impressive actuarial skills
For more information please reach out to email@example.com