Oliver James has been engaged by a leading Insurer who are looking to hire an IFRS17 Project Manager with strong financial reporting experience within a life insurance environment
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial reporting (Solvency II and IFRS 17) as well as be comfortable leading and managing a team of junior professionals. You will be responsible for the implementation, scheduling and management of the IFRS 17 project.
The business is offering and initial 12 month contract with the possibility to go permanent afterwards
The salary is up to €85,000 + 15% bonus + generous benefits
You will be able to work from home for the entirety of this initial contract phase!
- Qualified Life Actuary - 3+ years PQE or experience in lieu of qualification
- Exposure to Financial Services
- Strong Financial Reporting knowledge - Solvency II and IFRS 17
- Good communication skills
- Project Management experience and the ability to mentor teams
The client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible and is offering a quick turn around in terms of interviews and start dates.
For more information, please feel free to apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver James specialise in Actuarial Recruitment globally and look forward to your application