Oliver James is supporting a prestigious London Market firm in their search for a talented Actuarial Manager, to take on a 9 month FTC (maternity leave), responsible for a high performing Pricing Planning and Strategy team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the underwriters and insurance executives with a main focus around planning and strategy
- Business forecasting, portfolio level analysis
- Pricing, remediation work and thematic review
- Qualified actuary with GI experience (may consider non-qualified professionals from a pricing analytics background)
- Knowledge of software and programming languages; Python, R, VBA, Power BI Etc is desirable
If this sounds of interested, please get in touch ASAP to discuss - email@example.com