Job Title: Actuarial Manager, Individual ACA
Location: Remote, must reside in the US
Industry: Health Insurance
Compensation: $130k-150k base, bonus, 401K match, PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision
Interview Process: 2 stages, virtual meetings with the team
Oliver James are partnered with a well-established yet growing health plan who are looking to expand their Actuarial team due to organic growth. You will be reporting into the Actuarial Director of ACA, within the pricing & forecasting team.
- Overseeing one state, pricing for individual ACA products ensuring program rates remain competitive
- Develop financial forecasts and projections
- Supporting new product development for ACA products
- Producing competitor analysis and supporting the further growth of the ACA product line
- Managing 1 Actuarial Analyst
- 4-7 years experience with at least 2 years experience focusing on ACA products
- ASA or FSA designation is required
- No previous management experience is required, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience in leading teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional team of actuaries, who you will be able to work alongside and support a growing organization.
If this role is of interest, please apply online or email your resume to Helen.Bilsborough@oliverjames.com to find out more.