Location: London/Edinburgh/Hampshire Office Base with full flexibility to work from home.
Our client is highly successful, established, global brand with operations worldwide. We're looking to recruit an Actuarial Manager to be part of our clients Actuarial Analytics team
The Actuarial Manager will oversee a team that support local entities on a range of actuarial programmes and initiatives (both project and business-as-usual activities), through provision of expert actuarial support.
Working with pricing, financial reporting, solvency assessment, stress-testing, forecasting, ALM (Asset Liability Modelling) and other initiatives. You will also coordinate stress testing activities across entities & work closely with our clients IFRS 17 team to support implementation of IFRS 17 standards.
- You will be a qualified actuary or close to qualification
- Broad understanding of insurance modelling components including Liability Modelling, ESGs (Economic Scenario Generators), ALM (Asset Liability Modelling), Capital Modelling, Stress Testing and Business Planning.
- Detailed knowledge of insurance products and balance sheet dynamics; including with-profits product designs.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Experience of leading projects/junior team members.
To be considered please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 020 3861 9124 for more information.