Actuarial Consultant required to join a global insurance broker for 4-6 months.
Actuarial Consultant required to provide support across a number of specialist areas; pricing, reserving and solvency II projects. The work will include overseeing various projects, e.g. building loss models for clients, delivery of analytical output, pricing, reserving & Solvency II projects.
Experience & skills required
- Nearly newly qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience Actuary
- London market experience. Broker or consultancy experience is desirable but not essential.
- Project management experience id desirable
- Good communication skills
- Strong programming skills desirable; R, Python or other
Please contact Charlotte Rigby for further information: email@example.com