Oliver James has been appointed by a leading fortune 500 Life Insurance company in the Dublin area to assist with their search for an actuarial analyst.
This role would see successful candidates sit on the actuarial function team and support the HOAF with the delivery of Solvency II requirements. The ideal candidate would be a nearly OR newly qualified actuary and would be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with Balance Sheet projections
- Capital Management duties
- Reserving calculations under Solvency II & IFRS
- Assist with mentorship and management of junior members of staff
- 3 years experience in financial reporting
- Strong knowledge of solvency II
- Exposure to Unit Linked products
- Nearly OR Newly Qualified
- Ability to use a range of Modelling tools as well as MS Office
For more information click "Apply Now"
Oliver James is a leading Global Actuarial Specialist