Oliver James have been engaged by a leading International Reinsurance Group to assist them with their search for a Mid Level Actuarial Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in Life insurance coupled with a strong background in Financial Reporting/Valuations/Modelling experience.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a high calibre business and offers opportunity for progression as the company expands it services.
- Assist calculation of Solvency II Technical Provisions and IFRS17 as it moves out of the implementation phase into operations.
- Assist with profitability studies and loss calculations
- Work across multiple lines of business and assist with planning and forecasting
- Support industry methodologies and market research
- Work alongside Actuarial teams and help with validation of models
- Part Qualified Actuary
- 2 years experience within Life insurance
- Previous modelling experience and a strong knowledge around Prophet
- Demonstrated background across Solvency II and IFRS17(desirable)
If you're interested in hearing more, click the link and apply!
Oliver James specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally and look forward to your application.