A global corporate business is recruiting for an opportunity to join their Banking & Capital Markets Financial Accounting Advisory Services team. This growing team will advise and assist with regulatory and financial reporting changes and implementations, whilst also transforming the way top-tier financial services clients' manage operational risk and controls. Through working closely with clients you will provide support on some of the most complex control challenges and regulatory changes, providing them with insight and advice to meet all of their desired business outcomes. Whilst also managing direct reports, leading engagements and working closely with other internal teams.
For this role you should:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Have experience of implementing COSO framework to meet SOX ICFR compliance
- Knowledge and experience of audit standards (preferably within the Banking & Capital Markets sector)
- Have experience in either the banking industry or have worked with banking clients within a top tier consultancy firm, in an advisory capacity
- Experience implementing and monitoring controls to meet SOX Compliance
- Have a strong understanding of financial and regulatory reporting processes (including recent or upcoming changes) for financial services based companies
- Able to lead engagements and direct reports by communicating effectively
- In depth knowledge of control and governance, with a strong technical background
In return you can expect:
- Flexible hybrid working to suit you
- A generous bonus structure
- A happy and inclusive environment, and clear progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply online now, with an up do date CV!