- Deep ABAP development experience including ABAP on HANA & ABAP OO development
- Strong understanding of Web / Enterprise Services including ABAP Proxy and SAP APIs
- Expert IDOC enhancement and ALE/IDOC Responsibility
- Using your analytical and technical skills to translate business and functional requirements into cohesive technical specifications and strong solutions
- Using your communication skills to collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business partners in remote locations to gather requirements, provide status updates, participate in code reviews and team meetings, and collaborate on cross-platform data sharing solutions
- Create the technical specifications for reports, forms, enhancements, interfaces, and conversions as defined in planning and scoping
- Perform development and testing of reports, forms, enhancements, interfaces and conversions Work with legacy system experts to develop appropriate solutions for interfaces and conversions Resolve application program problems related to SAP scope of Services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 8 years of ABAP experience
- Strong object orientation experience, experience with PI/PO tool is a MUST
- SAP Fiori development experience is preferred (less than 1 year)
- Gateway development, HANA Exposure
- Strong communication, analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications
- The following are considered strong assets: Retail industry experience, HCP or Java experience as well as the ability to write functional specifications.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.