LINE HELPDESK - NEAR OSTEND/OOSTKAMP
Our client provides total air conditioning solutions and high-quality products to create comfortable and sustainable indoor environments for everyone around the world. They are committed to provide a great customer service and support to ensure their clients receive the best possible experience.
They are seeking 1/2 Line Helpdesk professional who is fluent in Dutch and English to provide first and second line to support their clients. It requires 3 days on-site and 2 days remote work. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling tickets and providing technical support to their clients.
- Provide first and second line technical support via phone, email, and in-person to users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to air conditioning products.
- Accurately document and track all issues in the ticketing system.
- Dispatching to NTT/Vendors - Escalate complex issues to the appropriate team for resolution.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to ensure a positive client experience.
- Collaborate with other team members to resolve technical issues.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
- Have experience in Cisco Networking, MS Teams & Genesys, TCP/IP.
- Able to support non-technical end-users, translate the users problem into technical ticket, troubleshoot & investigate.
- Previous experience in a technical support or helpdesk role is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and stress resistant.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of air conditioning systems is a plus.
They offer a competitive salary and a great working environment.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and technical support.
Don't wait apply today sent an email to Maweja.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 588 04 68.