Want to continue reading?
Please provide your details to gain access to our blog content
Did you know the average recruiter spends just seven seconds reading your CV? An engaging personal profile can encourage them to look a little deeper, so impress straight from the off by following these simple steps:
- Interesting details about you and your background
- Unique and relevant qualities
- Key words from the job description
- Cliché expressions
- Lengthy or overly complex sentences
- Abilities not related to the role
Without a decent personal profile, your CV is simply a list of skills, jobs and qualifications. No context. No character. Just words on a page that could come from anyone. Don’t be anyone – be you.
For more help like this, check out our previous Quick Tips piece here.